Monday 3 September 2007

Stuck!!

We seem to be stuck on a plateau at the moment. We have been very good but are not moving down with our healthy eating plan. I think we need to reduce the cheese spreads and crackers at the weekend but apart from that I can't really see what we can do. Belly be gone...a bit easier...
Emma my lovely hairdresser is coming 2.30 tomorrow thank God, my hair is well past needing doing and VT looks like Einstein. Quick tidy round in the morning, at least the middle room is presentable now.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Escallope
Cauliflower cheese with mushrooms and a low cal sauce,
Carrots.
4oz Potatoes maybe mashed not sure yet.
Made a beautiful Sourdough Oatmeal and Potato loaf this morning, because the Rye one I made yesterday didn't rise as much as I wanted so will not be good for sandwiches. The Rye breads are a bit fickle really, they don't always turn out the way you want them to.

No comments: