Thursday 3 January 2008

Tidying Up..

Today is a day for putting things straight. First we did the cupboard over the microwave in the kitchen that we use for our coffees, teas and mugs/cups etc. VT bought a really nice lot of green Apilce ware from a charity shop just before Christmas so we needed to make room for it. We therefore cleared out a lot of mugs etc., that we haven't used in a long long time to make room. Now they have a good home.
The Nat West bank also rang about my bank statement. VT had noticed when I received it that Crabtree & Evelyn in Street had charged me twice for some items worth £50.96!! so the nice lady from the bank had sorted it out. I have to go in tomorrow to sign some form and it should be OK, I hope. Good job he noticed it because I wouldn't have.
Had a nice long C&E bath this afternoon with my candles and my book in Patchouli bath gel which is gorgeous.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta Bake with tomato and asparagus and just a few mushrooms and a very small ammount of cheese on top.
Tenderstem Broccoli.

No comments: