Wednesday 27 February 2008

All Shook Up!!

Last night the earth moved for us all apparently, a quite big earthquake,measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale. Have to say I didn't hear anything, mind you I take my hearing aids out and that's it.Nothing moves me. VT did say he heard the windows rattling and Peter Price was saying on the radio that the Radio city tower was shaking. That would be scary I think. Quite a few people on the radio this morning talking about their experiences. Can't say we felt much really.
Last night the meal was changed, we ended up having a Linda McCartney pie, gravy and potato croquettes, with carrots. very tasty actually.
Not doing much today, VT went into Formby to get a hair cut and some petrol. I have been messing about on the computer. Nice haircut!
Tonight we are having:
Meatballs in Goulash sauce,
4oz rice or pasta not sure which yet,
Tenderstem broccolli.

No comments: