Monday 17 March 2008

Blood Pressure..

I was summoned to the Surgery last week by the receptionist. Apparently it was time for a blood pressure test. Made an appointment for 9.30 this morning, and eventually got in at 10.15! Watching other people come and go..not my idea of fun..and it's not like the Doctors programme on the television is it.Nurse did the blood pressure and pronounced it fine 135/70 which is quite good. I wonder if losing the weight helps..it must do. She weighed me and said 12st but that is with all my clothes on and shoes also. I'm quite pleased with that anyway. Supposed to go back in a month but we will have to see! Got a blood test form for later too for a liver function test.
Had a nice reply from Crabtree&Evelyn..comment earlier on the blog. Since I got my two e-mails returned I had initially thought it was a wind up..but it seems not..seems that it was genuine. I did the e-mail as given in the comment, but the third time I left the stop off after p and that must have worked.
If they do something about their common courtesy then that is a good thing. It is a lovely shop and I always enjoy going in there..especially at US prices!!
Did a bit of shopping in Sainsbury's..and I do mean a bit since we only had half an hour. Got some veggies for the week, so meals are sorted.
Tonight we are having:
Escallopes with gruyere cheese,
Baby potatoes crushed with sea salt and rosemary,
Carrots and Brocolli,
1/2 quantity of Hollandaise sauce with mushrooms.

No comments: