Sunday 23 November 2008

Belated Saturday..

Forgot to do it yesterday. We got a bit distracted and ended up watching this that and the other in front of the fire, and I didn't get round to doing the entry. Unforgivable really, and felt quite guilty too.
Watched John Sergeant last night doing his farewell dance, a really nice waltz with his lovely partner Kristina. Personally I think it was a real shame, and I would have liked to have seen him go to the end. Some of his dances were wonderful especially the dragging across the floor. I am glad that the girl Rachel finally went in the X Factor though. She needs to get back to her children, her being in it never did sit right with me.
The results of the Strictly tonight wonder who will go from that, maybe the ever smiley Christine.

Last night we had:
Chinese, Poppin Bites which were really tasty,
Egg fried rice, 4oz of rice,
Stir fried vegetables,
Honey and coriander sauce.

No comments: