Wednesday 18 February 2009

Tescaw.......

Well they got me... I had sworn to keep out of Tescaw..but I got their clubcard through the post this morning. It had a couple of vouchers in it, and a £3 voucher, which shows how little |i have been in there this year. One was a £1 off Nescafe Parisienne coffee which we like, and so we went to get a couple of things. Principally the chicken for the cats!! Came out £23 poorer! So they got me again.Didn't have much of a look round because we wanted to get back for our coffee.Didn't even have a look at their books which is pretty unheard of. Mind you I have about 50 odd books by the side of my bed to read, so that is a good job.
I started a new one last night, I got from the library, a new Jodie Picault one "Keeping Faith" but it is in large print, and weighs a ton! The one I have just finished was excellent.."Inside the Whale" and I really enjoyed that. It had really good short chapters, unlike the Jodi Picault one which has horrendously long chapters, so you can't finish a chapter before you go to sleep. Pain, I hate that.
The postman woke us up this morning with my QVC parcel. I had ordered a set of three little Steiff key rings. They are so cute..I have put one on my handbag and am going to send the other two to Ann n Australia.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.756941/walk.yah.UKHG-
Really cute...
Tonight we are having:
Garlic Kievs,
Cauliflower with a bit of cheese sauce on, and carrots,
Baby potatoes maybe sauteed.

No comments: