Friday 24 April 2009

Friday..

Dawned cloudy and a bit dull and blowy this morning. VT missed his coffee and we didn't get one when we went out either. We went over to ASDA and their coffee is not good, they serve it in horrible plastic cups which are awful so we don't bother. Most other places we fo to we get a coffee but not there.
Bought a lot of stock up items and of course all of the things we get for the weekend. I do like their fruit and vegetables, it would be good to go there on a Monday but it is just that bit too far really. We tend to go somewhere nearer on a Monday.
My QVC earrings arrived this mortning and I only ordered them on Wednesday..better than the Carpet Sweeper which I ordered on the 4th April and I am still waiting!
Got in touch by e-mail the other day and they are going to send me a letter about claiming a refund or some such. We shall see.
Tonight we are having:
A M&S Count on us Cannelloni Spinach and Ricotta.
Broccoli and a bit of garlic bread.

No comments: