Tuesday 19 May 2009

Taxi in use again..

The day today was centred around the Physiotherapy appointment after lunch. We hqad our usual coffee at midday, and an early lunch because my appointment was at 1.50.
Started quite cold and rainy but has cleared up now and is fairly sunny, but it has to be said not warm yet.
The physiotherapist has told me to work on my posture so I am sitting straight up as I type this. He said the muscle in the neck is the problem so I must remember not to sit hunched up.
We went to Sainsbury's car park because I wanted to go to the bank. Crosby centre is pretty dire I do have to say, not a place you would really want to linger at all. Sooner go round Wells myself. The shops in Crosby are not interesting and very boring, nothing that draws you in for a look. Went to Boots because I wanted to get some of the anti-wrinkle serum and the tinted moisturiser. They were on offer at three for two so saved a bit of money there,apart from laying ut the cash in the first place.
Went into Sainsbury's and came out with a tray of mushrooms and nothing else!! that is very unusual.
VT finished "The boy in the striped pyjamas" and really enjoyed uit. I knew he would, it is such a clever book, we want to see the film now.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn escallopes Goats cheese and cranberry,
Baby Jersey Royals boiled,
Carrots and broccoli and mushrooms in a sauce.

No comments: