Friday 31 July 2009

Bling..


Little Bobby seems to be a bit under the weather at the moment, very quiet, but eating ok.
Bought a pair of cognac diamond earrings from QVC the other day, and they arrived yesterday. Quite pretty but small, and not as sparkly as I had hoped. VT said this morning was I happy with them so I knew they didn't look right. Therefore they went back. You win some you lose some!
We took my money off to Sainsbury's this morning, and it was really quiet. Must be the big holiday week , there were very few kids about.
Got the usual weekend things,and things for a curry on Saturday night.
VT has rung up Dobbies and got his reward vouchers to be sent, and is trying to ring Formby Hardware to see if they have Cafetiere refills.
I had a break day yesterday..
First knocked the Cafetiere and broke the glass inner, Then was getting glasses out of the cupboard and separating them and one of them broke!! Earlier in the week I picked up the pepper ball and that snapped so we had to replace that. What a week for breaking things!
Tonight we are having:
Butternut Squash lasagne (left from my birthday meal)
Carrotss sliced with onion seeds.

No comments: