Friday 10 September 2010

Time for a Change..

Friday..and in our house that means we go somewhere for our weekend things. Since we haven't been to ASDA for qages, we decided to go there. It is a bit of a trek, but worth it for different things.
We had a look round the Range store, and then the new Poundworld shop. it's like a grotto in there, but I didn't see anything we wanted. Got myself a new Pyrex casserole dish from the Range shoip, to replace the one that VT broke, which was one of my favourites.
ASDA then, once we found a trolley, Bit short on trolleys there.
Had a really good look round, the clothes are as usual rubbish,3but I did get a new book! not that I need any new books!
I do like ASDA actually, it is just that bit too far away to go more often which is a shame. Their prices are excellent, and you always seem to get a lot for your money.Mind you there are a lot of impulse buys that went into the trolley. I think that is the thing about going to a different supermarket, you see different items that other ones don't have.
We took our coffee with us, because ASDA coffee is dreadful. So, we move to a quiet part of the car park and enjoy our coffee there.
I had a nice egg salad for lunch, and VT had a Sos roll that I had bought from Holland and Barratt, and some baked beans. Each to his own!
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Chips 200 grms
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for moi
Tartare sauce.

No comments: