Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring is Sprung!!

It must be Spring for VT has started to clear up!. We had a day in today, mainly because we were out all day yesterday. I woke up looking at my dressing table, and decided to do a clear up of that, and sort out my wardrobe. I have so many clothes in the bottom of it that need a reall sort out, a lot of jumpers that have gone bobbly, and things that are too big or out of faswhion or whatever. Anyway, after breakfast VT started to take the loose covers off the two sofas we have in the middle room. Currently a sort of cream colour, and replace them with a set that we have in a wine colour. They have got a bit out of sync really, because the cream ones should be used in the Spring and Summer, and the wine ones in the Autumn and Winter..but no matter. It was a lovely drying day, so they were washed a few at a time, and hung out. He gets a bit cross with me, tells me I get in his way, so i went upstairs to do my wardrobe thing.
Filled two bags with redundant clothes, some for the charity shop, some for the clothing bank. Plus a bag of shoes that I can no longer wear because I think my feet have shrunk, and they are too big, therefore dangerous. Don't kbnow whether it is the effect of losing a toe that has made a difference, but something has.
Both the cats stayed out of the way today, they seem very tired today for some reason, probably will be up and about this evening jumping on us!
Tonight we are having:
Something easy, maybe a Cheese and onion Quiche,
Small tin of something tomatoey
A few sliced and fried (in Fry Light) potatoes.

No comments: