Monday 14 May 2012

caught...

Just sat down to look at emails etc., this morning, and the phone went. it was BT wanting to speak to Vin. he said he'd pick it up downstairs and I listened in upstairs. naughty I know..but it wasn't that private. Anyway, I was sitting at the computer with the phone in my hand and he comes round the door and catches me!! I fet so guilty..God knows why. Was funny though..he will never let me live that down now. Ordinary weekend, Vin went out to his usual mooching haunts and I messed about on here. Weather yesterday, here anyway was very blowy,good for drying though. Watched the Britain's Got Talent along with millions of others on saturday night, and what a good show it was. A few too many singers, but who could fail to be astounded by the voices of the operatic duo. Although, I think their choice of song could have been better. And Ashleigh and Pudsey!!! What stars they are. We had voted for them in every round so were delighted when they won. Such a beautiful girl too. So the little dog is half a million pounds richer this morning. terrific act, and I'm sure The Queen will thoroughly enjoy that act. it will make a lovely change from the street dancers and singers they have had in the past. Don't suppose that the opera duo will lose out..look at Susan Boyle for example and she came second. She sang a song on Saturday and was excellent as usual. Today we went out to get our weekly stuff, we hadn't really decided which way to go, if we turn right at the bend in the road out of our village it's Crosby and Sainsburys if we turn left it's formby and Waitrose. We ended up in Waitrose. Nice selection of veggies there I do have to say, but the store is short on offers, and a few things we wanted out of stock. Then home in time for our coffee, and the post on the mat..for a change. gas bill from Ebico for £15 so not too bad, I bet there are a lot of people in our village paying a lot more than that. Vin went down to the Post Office to pay that, so that's done and dusted as they say. Tonight we are having: Gruyere cheese escalope baby jersey Royals Mixed vegetables Mushrooms in a sauce.

No comments: