Friday 5 April 2013

Man Cold!

poor Vin..he has a reall bad dose of the man cold. I wonder of it is another strain of the virus that little Rusty and me had last week?  Possibly co-incidence.His has gone to his chest and he was developing a  nasty cough so I sent him over the road to get some cough mixture. he says he is achy and clearly a bit sleepy so I've left him to it.  Aaaah!
Doorbell went before with a parcel that the dintist had taken in for us. it was a Costa mug that Jane had sent for Vin. Lovely insulated mug with Costa along the side, done in their marroon colour. Really nice.
So not a lot doing today Vin did some tidying up and I worked a bit on John and Anns letter. Can't think of a lot to say really since we haven't done much over the last few months. So, mainly I write rubbish, just chat.
Very dull today and cold ooking. There is racing at Aintree today and the presenters are in thick woollen coats and scarves, but the silly girls are in their flimsy outfits. Must be mad. They'll all be off next week with colds.
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and onion pasties from Waitrose
A few little bits of veg that are left,
Rice pudding from Waitrose.

No comments: