Monday 21 October 2013

In Which Vin is Out Early..

Not me out today, but Vin on his own to go for an eye test and new glasses. his appointment was quite early, so it was an alarm clock jobbie so he could have his coffee before he went.
He was up, showered, cats fed, all before I woke up this morning!! he puts me to shame. I wish I had his energy!!
So he ws off to Formby Specsavers for an eye test and some new gasses. he said his sight hasn't changed much in the two years since his last test, so that's good. Then he was off to Tesco to take back an avocado that I bought on friday for last night's salad. When i cut it in half it was very bruised and bad and it was £1.25 so worth taking back, and he got petrol while he was there.
Weather a bit changeable today, very dark and grey when we got up but went sunnier later. now overcast but not blowy. Said in the News today there was a mini tornado that hit hayling Island and areas with trees blowing over and cars crushed etc., looked pretty bad.
Tonight6 we are having:
Pizza with mushrooms and peppers for vin
green salad with avocado and baby plum tomatoes
Potato salad for me and barbecue noodle salad for vin.
(P.S.) I had written quite a lot more but the site is playing up, and I couldn't find what I had typed so gave up!

No comments: