Monday 9 February 2015

Better Today...

Bit off colour again at the weekend, but recovered today. Had an appointment for my tootsies at thornton clinic this afternoon at ten to four. Tiny bit late which I don't like but it was my fault i take too long getting ready :)  Vin just about got me there on time with his lovely car. Gorgeous car that is, terrific to ride in and lovely and warm. I love it.
The chiropodist did my toe, put another dressing on it and made an appointment for next tuesday for twenty past two at netherton. We were out by a quarter past four all done and dusted!
Nothing doing much today except that the tele in the kitchen has given up the ghost..kaput.. no picture nothing. So it looks like we are going to have to get a replacement. We do have some bvouchers from Argos to use so it won't cost anythin g as it happens, just a matter of choosing the right one. In fact we have been considering getting another one for in there anyway so it has forced our hand so to speak. 
Tonight we are having:
Pizza for Vin with salad and a noodle salad
Baked potato for moi 

No comments: