Friday 12 October 2012

7/10 for effort!!

Vin took my mney off to Tesco this morning. Armed with his list, and even a phone call from outside when he had finished to see if I had forgotten anything, he still managed to not bring some of the things on his list!! Mind you he did do very well because he did get most of the things we needed for the weekend. I had told him to get some Seabrook crisps which \I like and he brought back some sort of Golden Wonder baked things I don't like.  No cakes and no shortbread biscuits, but he did get a nice offer on two big pizzas for him !  He will probably read this and have a hissy fit now!!This is because of the infernal information from the dietician which he is following on my behalf. Wish he wouldn't.  No wonder i don't let him in any of my appointments!  He had a nice little lunch of quorn sausage rolls and a tin of curried beans. I had a mingy cheese slice sandwich with a tomato and a mingy bag of crisps!!!
jane rang up just after lunch on her way home from Uni, mainly to order a book Introduction to Radiography by Suzanne Easton at £23.79. Bank of Mum and Dad again. We ordered it from Amazon and it took ages to get the order done actually because it wasn't straightforward. We had to change the address to hers in Manchester and then give the card number for security. Then the free delivery didn't come up so we had to edit our order again. Bit of a faff but we got there in the end.
Apart from that not a lot today. no word about my appointments but I do have one at the eye clinic on Monday which will be fun not!
Tonight we are having;
Cheese pasties from Waitrose
A baked tomato
 Rice pudding from waitrose.

No comments: