Tuesday 14 August 2018

Bits and Bobs!

We are both in today, Vin has been busy doing the bedding getting it on to wash  and making up the new one. He has put the quilt cover on the line, when he did so it was dull but now the sun is shining brightly so it will probably dry well.
He printed off the letter that I had done to John and Ann which I had been writing since July! I tend to write them  in dribs and drabs when anything comes to mind and in between doing things. Consequently my letters seem to ramble on mostly about things that come into my head at that time. They don't seem to mind though, they probably say it's another letter from that mad woman!
Jessie has been in and out today, she does tend to follow Vin around when she is awake, and when Jane rang at lunchtime she was looking for some food so was miaowing a bit at him. He ran in for the phone and was chasing her round waiting for her to miaow but she wouldn't. Typical. 
Get off my cake!! 

No comments: