Tuesday 21 August 2018

In Today Out Tomorrow!

Nowhere to go in particular today so it was a day in for us today. Doesn't matter, Vin had some sending off to do. One of them was a package for me which was a top to return to QVC which I had ordered thinking it was really nice. When it arrived I had my doubts but tried it on this morning and it was worse than I thought. Very creased and very long too, but Vin pointed out that the models they use on screen are very tall so it wouldn't have looked so long on them. Anyway that has gone back now for a refund. 
Quite a nice day today with a bit of sunshine now and Vin has gone outside for a bit and also to see if  he can tempt Jessie out there too.  Knowing him he will probably come in after a while saying it is too hot out there! 
Coming in soon for my cream cake! 

No comments: