Friday 10 August 2018

Post for Jessie !

Funny thing this morning. Our post has been very sparse for the last few days, but Vin came up and said that there had been a delivery. He said ask me who is it for, and I replied you, he shook his head and I said me? he shook his head so I said the cat? Yes right, even addressed  to her as well. Wonder where that has come from. I had no idea until our Jane rang up later to say she couldn't sleep because there was a massive storm going on and was keeping her awake. She had been on nights as well so was struggling. She had seen it somewhere as free sample so sent off for it. Turns out it was a pack of Iams cat food and a voucher for two pounds so he willget her some tomorrow when he goes to Tesco. Nice job Jane it really gave us a laugh.
Didn't go out today because we have been out twice this week as it is so we stopped in. The weather is very odd as well. We have had rain and the thunder that woke Vin up at four this morning but didn't wake me. One advantage of being deaf, I take the hearing aids out and I am dead to the world..  It is now bright sunshine and quite warm again. 
Vin has been doing some tidying up of bits and pieces this morning, trying to downsize maybe?
Jessie was in and out of the middle room, just long enough to get her nails cut. They grow quite long in what seems like no time. You notice when she gets on the bed and they get caught on the bedspread.
I am keeping my claws to myself thank you.! 

No comments: