Tuesday 7 August 2018

Today and Yesterday !

Today is a double whammy !  I had an appointment at Aintree, this time at the nephrology clinic but it was at four thirty. Not used to afternoon ones but this one turned out quite well. When we arrived Vin dropped me off at the front entrance and went off to park. He was back in a couple of minutes  having bagged a space on the ground floor near the exit. Up to the reception and went along , called to have my weight and blood pressure done immediately and sat in the waiting area. Expected it to be busy but there were only three waiting. Lots of doctors on duty and the others went in really quickly.  I went in to see the head honcho who I haven't seen for ages. He was lovely, Ilike him. Didn't alter much, except that my blood count was a bit low so he suggested that I had two injections of Aranesp instead of the one because we had a few left. I started smiling because Vin loves bringing them in to me, he waves it about and goes "Here's your injection" now he can do it twice ! 
Home quickly actually, just beating the rush hour.  I know Vin wasn't looking forward to that one. Sorry! but all in all it went really well. 
When we got home little Jessie was just about rousing herself. She greets her daddy with a big meaow and lay down in the doorway to trip you over.  She likes doing that. 
Waiting patiently ! 

No comments: