Monday 18 November 2019

Sign In Again!!

Logged on this morning again as usual and was surprised to find that I had to formally sign n again from start. this always fills me with dread in case anything wrong. and it all goes pear shaped. But it didn't, and it is all good again. 
Quite a nice day today but cold, Vin is putting anti-freeze in his car this morning just in case. The paper yesterday did say we are in for a big freeze sometime soon.
friday we went off to Litherland to see the stoma nurse for a review which I have never had before. She was a bit concerned about the size of it and suggested that I reduce the size of the hole that is precut in the centre. Too bad that we have quite a lot of stock so that will have to wait.  Meanwhile I am back to the normal routine. Got a little parcel from Colonplast this morning which we thought had a free sample in it but all it contained was a leaflet.! Bit of a waste of money if you ask me.  Anyway the early appointment on Friday meant that we could go for a coffee afterwards so  we went to Tesco for  cOSTA. vERY BUSY, PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS A fRIDAY, BUT WE DEID FIND A COUCH PARTITIONED OFF NEAR THE ENTRANCE. vETRY NICE AND COMFORTABLE BUT IT WAS FREEZING  MUST HAVE BEEN THE DRAUGHT FROM  THE DOORS BEING OPENED ALL THE TIME. 
lITTLE jESSIE WAS FAST ASLEEP ON jANE'S BED WHEN i CAME IN TO USE THE COMPUTER, BUT JUMPED DOWN AFTER A SHORT WHILE. wHAT'S WRONG WITH ME THAT SHE SO PREFERS HER dADDY TO MY COMPANY. nOT AS IF i AM REALLY NOISY EITHER, WE TEND TO TALK IN WHISPERS WHEN SHE IS IN HERE!!
Just noticed that the capitals are on my fingernail must have caused that, not typing that again so it will have to do. 
Where's my cream cake? and where's my Daddy? 

No comments: