Friday 27 March 2020

Flurry of Activity!

Startedearly this morning with a phone call from Bullens to ask about my supplies. Vin explained that he had contacted Coloplast and they were dealing with it, so she said she would ring back when they got the prescription.  Then I got moving and the doorbell went, therewas I in the bathroom getting washed and Vin was outside saying the Podiatrist was here! It was indeed, the very nice mark from Thornton, already masked and aproned and waiting for me downstairs.  So feet all dressed and repadded and dealt with. 
Vin spent yesterday getting the room ready downstairs so at leaast all was niceand clean. Looks like a pre Christmas do!
Jessie of course ran away, she never likes people in the house except for our Jane of course!  She gets very worried when anyone new comes to the house. 
I'm keeping out of the way I am!

No comments: