Friday 25 June 2021

Cooler!

Definitely cooler this morning, we had a bit of rain last night which at least will be good for the garden flowers etc.,  and very cloudy this morning but not raining yet. Notice that next door's boiler is chicking out steam so their heating must be on. Don't blame them, I have put my warmer jacket on over my t-shirt so that keeps me warm.

Jane's cats are continuing to amuse, they are lovely little things Ipsy and Dipsy. Ipsy is still wary of letting her touch her but  she sent a little video of her last night of her being stroked while she was on the bed I think. She is on a long day today so it is a good job they have each other to play with.  Jessie was jumping on our bed at some early time this morning so Vin has to get up and feed her then she is fine and leaves him alone. 

News at the moment is mostly about holiday destinations and where you can or cannot go.  There is a traffic light system with green places you can go to and then amber and red being no go areas.  Why on earth you would want to  book a holiday at this time till  everything is settled, I wouldn't know. 


 I love this one of them! Ipsy is the one with the bit of colour on her chest and Dipsy above. Keeping each other company. 


This one is Vin and his princess!

No comments: