Thursday 5 January 2012

So Bare!!!




Well..all the Christmas decorations are away. Vin is just putting them in our store cupboard as I type. It is the best part of the day taking the trees down and putting the ornaments in their boxed. Then the wonderful Vinpacks it all away in the boxes and a big suitcase wekeep for the purpose, then they go in a cupboard that we have over our wardrobe in our bedroom. All away for the next eleven months.It's now ten past four in the afternoon and he has just popped his head round the door to say the last of the decorations are going away. Well Done Vin XXXX
Finally the winds and gales have ceased here, it was very bad last night we could hear the winds coming down the chimney. Then mid-morning it seemed to slow down and finally settle down. The cats haven't liked it at all, I think it unsettles them and they don't go out as much because the windy weather makes them jumpy. They are both fast asleep on the bed behind me as I type this, and bearing in mind that little Rusty has been on my hip doing her balancing act since five O'Clock this morning, she must be tired.I love her dearly, but that is a bit early!!
Tonight we are having:
Black pepper and lemon escalope
bread sauce and cranberry sauce
A few roast potatoes left over from Christmas,
Carrots and a few roast parsnips.
It is a sort of christmas dinner to use up things, and make the most of the tablecloths and decorations etc. Then they all get washed tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I and my buddies ended up checking the excellent guides from your web blog and then immediately I had a horrible suspicion I never thanked the web blog owner for those tips. These women appeared to be as a result happy to see all of them and have clearly been taking pleasure in these things. Appreciate your truly being really accommodating and also for obtaining such nice things millions of individuals are really needing to understand about. My very own honest regret for not saying thanks to you earlier.
Williamson Live Little Tunny 14- Rigged Fishing Lures

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most guys will consent with your website.
Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot