Thursday 5 October 2017

Hair Cut At Last !

Today he went off to Formby to get his hair cut.! It had really grown and was turning up over his colar at the back. It is very thick hair too so tends to look scruffy but he came back with a great cut. Nice and short and thinner on top, none of your modern cuts thank you. The latest fashion seems to be the longer on top and a shaven sides which I think looks terrible but that is just my opinion. 
I stayed here and played about on the computer. Nothing very exciting though, just following the gossip. 
Little Jessie has been asleep in her basket , nothing new there since she wakes up very early, but isn't getting her Daddy up these last few mornings, I think it is darker to start with so she isn't getting going. She did rise when her Daddy came back from Formby.
 Where oh where has my Daddy gone? 

No comments: