Thursday 19 October 2017

Out Yesterday In Today!

I had an appointment  at Aintree yesterday afternoon at 3.o'clock to see Mr Butcher who did my foot operation back in July. We got there well on time and Vin went off to park. I was sitting in the waiting area for a few minutes and then my name was called by Steve who said I had to get an x-ray done on the foot. So off I toddled down there. Sat there for a few minutes and Vin found meHe had asked one of the staff where I was and they sent him along to x-ray. Then off I went for the s-ray and back to the original waiting room. And waited and waited, they were rrunning about an hour late! but eventually got in to see the great man who was really pleased with the progress, had a bit of a chat then showed me some exercises to do to strengthen my calf muscles. Consists of leaning against a wall and bending the legs and stretching the legs. Do for five minutes twice a day. Said he would see me again in three months which is next year!  We were only about ten minutes in there after all of that waiting. Oh well we have been lucky with appointments.
Today we are in, we got up later than normal because little Jessie didn't wake Vin up, just came in the room miaowing a bit Started off quite nice but now is horrible. Very drizzly and grey looking.  At least the wind has gone.
Little Jessie been asleep most of the afternoon.

No comments: