Tuesday 4 December 2018

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree!

Vin got our Christmas trees out of the shed this morning to get them ready for decorating and putting up soon. We have three, one in the kitchen, one in the front room window, and the third in the middle room which we use all the time. They are all artificial ones but are really nice ones and look good when finished. I have collected a lot of decorations over the years, and also do a bauble swap for quite a long time now, and some of those are lovely so enjoy them.  My most prized ones are a little box of wooden ones we got from Liberty in London years and years ago when we used to go to London on day trips. They were £1.50 then which we thought was a fortune but now seems paltry.
Jane rang up at lunchtime to say she was excited because she had won £25 on her premium bonds, and asked if Vin had checked his. He hadn't but as soon as he had his lunch he went up to check and found he had won two twenty five ones. Both happy bunnies! I am going to have to buy some I'm feeling left out. 
Jessie went out this morning, Vin said she was out for about five minutes. She probably decided that it was a bit too cold and then came back in again. Not soft that one! 
Shall I go out or not? that is the question. Must make sure I'm in for my cream cake! 

No comments: