Monday 3 December 2018

What a Grey Day!

Definitely a grey day to start today, drizzly and not a day to go anywhere. Not that we do usually go anywhere on a Monday anyway, we tend to stop in especially in the winter. 
Our first Christmas card arrived today, so I shall have to get our ones going. The letter to John and Ann was finished yesterday and I just added a line or two then Vin had a go at printing it off. The trouble with our printer is that it isn't used very often these days. It used to be used a lot when I was at school but that was years ago and it is only used once in a blue moon now. After a couple of goes at cleaning the printer head he got a good result. So the package has now gone off, cards and all.
 Little Jessie was up on the bed early this morning, I felt her on my feet,  felt like she was jumping around. Vin said he ignored her for a time and turned over, and she settled down a bit, but hung around, so he got up to feed her. She always wins in the end. 
If I look at you nicely can I have some cream cake today? Please.

No comments: