Wednesday 27 February 2019

Mid-week Wednesday!

Middle of the week again, but we didn't go anywhere today. We were late getting organised last night so since I needed my hair washing and didn't get round to it by teatime I thought it would be better left till today. So no visit to the clinic for a blood test and we will go on Friday instead. Doesn't matter, there wasn't a time scale set.
Sorted out the new bag this morning. Jane had ordered it for me on the Amazon prime and on next day delivery, it came about six thirty as she was ringing us up on her way to work. We had nearly given up because we thought it would be too late but Vin spoke to the delivery man and he said that he finishes when everything is delivered.  No rest for the wicked when working for Amazon then. 
Anyway the bag itself is perfect a bit smaller than the other one so fits on the bar very well. It has the side pockets that I am used to for the bits and bobs, and of course it is so much tidier with it being new. I have had the other one since 2012 so it didn't owe me anything!
Little Jessie is up and down as usual, presently asleep in her basket all curled up. She didn't wake her daddy up this morning which is unusual but she did get up when he went down to make the coffees. 
Normally found here! I think she might wake up in a bit for her cream cake though!

No comments: