Friday 5 April 2019

A Cool National?

I wonder if it will be a cold Grand National this year. Over at Aintree it is Ladies Day when the girlies are out in all their finery and fancy hats. I think they might get blown about today though. It is a little brighter but still cold, or at least I think it is, but then I am always cold so that's nothing to go by!
Vin is far hardier and often goes for a walk round the block to see what is going on, still has his coat on though!
We are in today, Vin is finishing the loads f washing off and I have been browsing on here, not that there is a lot going on .. Nothing happening either, very quiet, with a bit of post but again nothing important. Very little online either, a real end of week feeling. 
Jessie has been asleep most of the morning, just got up a little at lunchtime had a bit of a stretch then went back again. A lovely life she has!
No phone call from our Jane think ske is holed up in her room with nice comfort things getting over the eye procedure. 
I love this one of Jessie and Vin, but no amount of rubbing up to him will get any cream cake today, all gone. She will have to wait till Monday now.

No comments: