Monday 13 May 2019

Delivery Rules The Day!

Woke up this morning and Vin was already up and dressed. He had rung the delivery firm who said the delivery of the injections would be between 9.30 and 11.00 so he got up had his shave and went for the papers all before I had opened my eyes. Good going that eh! 
He said Jessie had woken him anyway and had tried to get a paw down his neck so he was awake in any case. Funny how the cats have always gone for him Lucy was the funniest, she would not give up and would burrow down on top of him till he moved. Little Rusty used to wake me up by balancing on my side and I would wake up with her wobbling on me very precariously. Funny little things.
Sunny today although it isn't terribly warm in the house, it is supposed to be cool but at the end of the week will get warmer.  The antibiotics that I am on are making me very dozy and I just get over one lot and lo and behold another lot appears, so by the mid-afternoon I am dozing in my chair  at the drop of a hat. Did stay awake for the final episode of Line of Duty . It was actually aired last week but we had some catching up to do. It was excellent we thought, and I am so glad that poor Ted got off at the end, looked bad for him though. Looks like it is all set up for the next series. I think this was the best so far though. 
Jessie was out this morning sunning herself on the bench then decided to come in and of course her daddy ran to the back door to let her in! What a princess. 
Sitting in the sun waiting for my cream cake!! 

No comments: