Monday 6 April 2020

Sloooow!

Internet very slow at the moment, I suppose the whole world is on the broadband at present with the lockdown.
We had a broadcast from the Queen yesterday which was really nicely done, Bless her. Apparently there were 24 million people watching that, so I guess it got across. 
The virus is still hitting quite hard with death toll all over the world really horrific. Most countries are in lockdown except it seems for Sweden which is a law unto itself, they are doing what they want. Whether it is wise or not I don'tknow. The prime Minister is in hospital with the virus admitted last evening, but still said to be running the country from there. Said to be precautionary measure, because his temperature won't go down. Wish him well.
 It is indeed a remarkable time for the country..
Jessie was in jane's room this morning but jumped off soon as I came in here, off to see her daddy I suppose.
Who is that disturbing my sleep!

No comments: