Friday 15 May 2020

Wake Daddy Up Not Me!

Some ungodly time this morning I felt Jessie trampling all over the bed. proper woke me up shewas all over the bed and eventually jumped off over my feet of course so I turned over. Vin said what's going on? and I said it's your cat, he hadn't felt her at all! No it wasn't a figment of my imagination it was definitely her , he said he probably was on the other side so didn't hear her.  Went back to sleep after a while and got up at our usual time later on.  She reappeared while he was having his breakfast trying to get his toast! Cheeky monkey. Is now fast asleep on Jane's bed up by the pillow bit spreading herself around. 
Vin rang up the hospital this morning to cancel the eye screening that wehad for next week. I wasn;t entirely happy about going for that there, after being in our isolation for all of these weeks. he explained that and we were put down as a cancellation. Our jane wasn't happy about us going anyway so we took her advice and the appointment has been deferred. 
House insurance came in this morning and that is £44 cheaper than last year so that is good and we will stick with LV who have always been very good anyway. His new car insurance starts today too, he is now with the R.A.C. so that is a change but it was cheaper for the same service. 
What me? I don't wake people up, look how innocent I am!!

No comments: