Monday 8 February 2021

Snow but not for long!

Just a light flurry this morning, Vin said it was on the tops of the cars and in the garden but there is no sign now. He has just come up from his walk round the block to say it was arctic out there and there wasn't anybody out. People seem to be keepong inside out of the way still round here. 

We both went for our vaccine jab on Saturday, at first we thought there wasn't going to be any after effects but in fact yesterday we both were very tired and definitely a bit under the weather, but nowhere enough to  go to bed or anything. Just a bit yucky. perked up a bit in the evening and slept very well.  So touch wood ok today. The whole process was very easy and painless, Vin dropped me off and I went straight in and he went to park his car. The people there were lovely, very helpful, and steered me through the process very well. Next one is on April 27th  for dose two. 

Jessie didn't miss us at all she was in the same place we left her, fast asleep on the sofa, onlu raised her head  when Vin went into the kitchen.


 Who is that disturbing my sleep?  mind you I said that at five o'clock the other morning when she landed very heavily on my legs and totally woke me up. I jumped and said "What was that?" Vin muttered in my ear that it was the cat! Lovely! Took me ages to drop off again. Thanks Jessie!

No comments: