Thursday 11 March 2021

Flipping Catty!

The Jessie one, woke me up at some stupid o'clock hour thismorning. Still dark and I couldn't get back to sleep again. Then my legs started itching as they often do, and then I had things going on in the brain so tossed and turned but to no avail. Trouble is once you do drop ogg it is time to get up again! Vin said it was his fault because he didn't feed her last night so I expect she was hungry this morning.  Make sure she gets fed tonight eh!

Yesterday Vin took himself off to Tesco as he normally does on a Wednesday and got the shopping for the week. Today it is nice and sunny but very blowy, the chemist over the way normally has an awning up so people can stand under while waiting to go into the shop, he came and removed that last night in case it got blown down, very wise too, they are quite expensive to install. Notice a panel of fencing has blown down next door so I suppose it is wise. 

Jessie of course is fast asleep on her blanket on her daddy's sofa. Typical, wake us up then spends the rest of the day asleep!


Let's have a nice rest!!! 

No comments: