Wednesday 5 May 2021

Early Up!

We were up and at em quite early this morning, the reason being I had an appointment to get my bridge refitted in my mouth at the dentists. Good thing is that it involves no travelling because our dentist is two doors down! That's handy. My bridge fell out during last week but today was the first appointment. Glad it is back in again. Nice and firm.

Mark came yesterday and he is not due for two weeks again so that is good. Toe is healing nicely. Today Vin packaged up the birthday parcel for Ann in Australia,  I got her a nice top from Quacker Factory, and a book, The Darkest Evening by Ann Cleeves, I am reading it at the moment on my kindle and really enjoying it, resisted looking at the ending in the book!  It is a very good read by a very clever author. Love the Vera series and you can imagine the characters as they are in the book. Brought to life beautifully by the actors on the screen. 

Vin was in the middle room with me doing the packing of said parcel when little Jessie ran out from under the bed where she was hiding. Wonder if she thought that because we were up early that Mark was coming again? What a little character. 

Funny weather today, very bright and sunny but also cold too. When we came out of the dentist it went extremely dark, looking like heavy rain or hailstones but nothing much happened. Cleared up again and now it is sunny again and blue skies! What a country.



 Jessies "house and garden" taken at Christmas.  It is still there just gets moved into the kitchen when Mark comes on a Monday!

No comments: