Tuesday 26 September 2017

Tuesday In!

Out yesterday at the podiatry clinic so it is in today which is nice. We also are waiting for a delivery from Bullens of my supplies and you never know what time they are coming so it is listen out for the doorbell. Sometimes they come early or it could be afternoon, today it was just before our lunchtime, and for once the doorbell didn't wake Jessie up. Usually she flies off upstairs like greased lightening but she barely woke up today. 
She made me a visit today, while I was on the computer upstairs I heard this meowing beside me and it was her. She had jumped up on the chair that I have my radio on, and started pawing at my sleeve. I think she thought I was Vin, then realised I wasn't and sped off the chair to the sound of his voice. nice for the minute it lasted though. 
Mutual adoration society.  No-one else gets a look in really. ! 

No comments: