Friday 10 November 2017

A Good Day!

Today 
revolved around the appointment at Aintree for podiatry and also to see Ashley the orthoptist who was dealing with my shoes. 
We got there a tidge early, about a quarter of an hour because the traffic was light. Bright sunshine then but quite blowy.  Waited a few minutes then Cathy called me in so in I go to the middle room.  She redid my plaster and took a bit of skin off around. It just has a nice light plaster on now. Thanks to the little machines that I had on for weeks that did a wonderful job of healing the foot. It seemed that everyone was really pleased with the progress and in fact they all came in to look at it. Felt like a celebrity :) Cathy took some photos I suppose for continuity because they have taken photos all along the long path to healing. 
Then Ashley came in with my SHOES! Can't believe I have shoes now . They look nice too and at least cover my foot beautifully which is a bonus for Winter and the rain. 
I thought we would have been there longer and Vin had taken his vouchers for a coffee at the Ladygreen garden centre but we were out by two fifteen so we decided to leave that and go again later on in the month. We came home instead. 
Meanwhile back at the ranch, little Jessie after waking her daddy up for a feed at seven thirty was asleep in her basket all morning. When I say all morning I mean ALL morning. She just about moved when we came home. 

No comments: