Monday 20 November 2017

Mundane Monday!

Just another ordinary Monday really. Didn't do much today but Vin found some bags for the things we are taking on Friday, sweeties in one and bissies in the other. Look nice too. 
Little Jessie has upchucked in her basket last night so that has had to be got rid of since it can't be washed apparently.  She spent most of the morning on Jane's bed and after lunch too till I came upstairs to use the computer then she went down. I think I disturbed her. 
We did get an envelope today telling us about our heating allowance. We get £100 each, before he got his pension I got two hundred, now he gets a pension too we get half each. I don't know what difference it makes actually.  
Our Jane was on nights last night, I hope she had a good night there in manchester, some of them are terribly busy. She is off now till Thursday.
Jessie is her normal self, sleepy, and with the nights drawing in apace  she doesn't go out in the afternoon because it is too dark. She stops in with her daddy instead!

No comments: