Monday 11 December 2017

Brrrr!

Brrr again! like the other day but colder. Everywhere is snowy but it seems Merseyside at the moment. Trains and planes off and schools closed all over but we carry on.  We did have a bit of snowing yesterday but it didn't stick. Just came down and  then melted although it was cold, clearly not cold enough for it to stay. Some areas have had it very bad with traffic jams all over and bad hold ups. 
We didn't go out today and stayed in getting bits done. Vin printed off my little letter for my Christmas cards which I have now started writing. Each year I say that I will do them earlier, but never get round to it for one reason or another. I do a letter/note on the computer, mainly because my writing is now just terrible, very shaky and scrawly, and even Vin says he can't read it! So the last resort is the latter/note. It says what I would have written anyway. 
Little Jessie is at present in the middle of Jane's bed, all curled  up and looking very comfy. She doesn't seem to mind the noise in the room, and I always have the t.v. on  fairly loud but she doesn't move unless she hears her Daddy around, then she does. In fact she has just jumped down because she heard him.
He tried to get her to go out this morning but she wasn't having any, he says she won't be pushed out but will go out if she wants to.  When she did decide to use the cat flap, she sat on the flags outside for a few minutes then came back in again!!!


No comments: