Wednesday 20 December 2017

What a Night!

Oh Dear! My fault entirely too!  I knocked a little spot on the top of my nose last night around nine o'clock, and it started to bleed. trickly not profuse but it just wouldn't stop. Vin tried everything, pressure, ice in a paper towel, blotting it, dabbing it, blowing it but it just wouldn't give up. At half past three in the morning it was only just about stopping.  Vin just wouldn't give up and he was getting really tired as was I. Eventually I turned on my side and it stopped, little bleeder! So sorry Vin and well done for perseverance. 
 We did Jane's bed this morning and put a brand new electric blanket on it so it would be nice and comfy for her. I don't know how long it will be before little Jessie will go on it but she hasn't yet so far!

Welcome home our Jane!!

No comments: