Thursday 14 December 2017

Yesterday and Today!

Both today, since we were quite late yesterday I didn't have time to get this done.  We decided to go out yesterday which was nice, and off we went to Dobbies. Looking very festive for the season it was actually quite busy. People shopping for the season I suppose. It was a horrible day really, very wet and drizzly and cold as well but nice inside. 
We had a good look round and got some things for Christmas, something for everybody.they were offering a lot of Christmassy things at half price too so when we went to the cash till we got a lovely surprise.  I was really surprised just how much we got for the amount we paid. 
When we got home I went into the dentist to see if they could fit me in because I had a filling come out of a back tooth and it was very sharp and has been for a bit. To my surprise he said he could do me at  two twenty,  so I went back then and he put a filling in. Good job done.
Stayed downstairs after that so didn't get this done . Today it is quite grey and drizzly now, not a very nice day at all. So we stopped inside.  Little Jessie has been her usual self, not been out either. I don't think she likes the cold weather. She will go out if it is sunny and her daddy is out there too, otherwise she isn't bothered. Who can blame her really. 
 Inside looking out!!

No comments: