Wednesday 22 August 2018

Off Out !

Just an appointment to Aintree to the podiatry clinic. It was for one thirty so what we normally do is have our coffee as usual but a bit earlier, and then get ready. Leave the house at around one and most often get there right on time. Vin goes off to park and I go in and wait.  Didn't have to wait long today because Cathy came for me quite quickly, took me off to her room. 
Not a lot to do now actually, it is a matter of padding to protect the toe from any further damage till the operation with Mr Butcher in September.  She has put a pad on the left foot as well in case that breaks down because there is a callous on it. 
Meanwhile Vin was playing games in the car park in and out of the high rise one and then in the outdoor one where you  can park for half an hour free. Luckily Cathy finished with me very quickly so we were on our way home by about a quarter to two. Lunch was yogit for me and humus and pitta bread for Vin. 
Jessie raised her head up when we came in the door but doesn't bother getting up to greet us. Charming!  Vin has brought the new cat basket in from the back of his car last night and  surprise surprise she actually went into it. She spent ages padding it first and then settled down for a while.  Very comfy she looked too. 
I shall lie here and trip people up, but not my Daddy!

No comments: