Thursday 30 August 2018

Yesterday and Today!

Yesterday was an appointment at Aintree  for one thirty. That breaks the day up nicely but  it is still a rush to get there on time. Vin went off to park and then left me, not for long because Cathy called me in after a few minutes.  Shehad a look at the feet and did a bit of scraping, and asked the orthopist to check the slipper that we had with us.Seems that they were thinking that the sole was rubbing the foot.so she swapped the insole round to give more support underneath. Vin came back after parking in the  outside park where you get a half hour free, so we were gambling that it wouldn't be any longer.  At the end of the appointment he pushed me towards the waiting area and absolutely ran off to get the car in case it  ran out of time. Funny really because in the end the barrier was up so he needn't have bothered!  Home then for lunch then I couldn't be bothered coming back upstairs so doing this a day late. Never mind!
Today in for a change and trying to make an appointment to get my hair cut and blowed but having a problem getting anywhere, the one I phoned in Formby couldn't make sense of an awful lot of noise in the background and the girl on the phone said it was a bad line, she wasn't making much sense anyway. The one I phoned in Hightown was an answerphone,  which I hate so just hung up.  Had a great conversation with someone who was supposed to be from Talk Talk and he was going " this is talk talk here just give me your bank details and we will get back to you, Funnily enough they  hung up!  Jane rang up at lunchtime too, she is worried because a letter we sent for her birthday hasn't arrived, hope it hasn't gone missing. 
Jessie has been in her basket most of the morning, just got up when I came up here after lunch! I think her basket is too comfy. 
Way too comfy!

No comments: