Friday 21 December 2007

A Bit of Quiet Shopping...Not!!

Went to Tesco this morning to do our usual friday Shopping. Started by going round and round the car-park before eventually finding a space. Tesco was Heaving!! people everywhere. You'd think that the end of the world was nigh! Got everything we wanted and waited for ages in a checkout. On the way out I said to VT I just want to look at the flowers, and he said I'll wait outside. I walked round the flowers then out of the store..no sign of VT..completely disappeared!! Stood by the bank machine for ten mins freezing..then decided he'd gone to the car. Walked up and down looking for his car still no sign, back tothe store front..getting colder and colder. Went back to the car again!! and still no sign, stood there for ten mins..really frozen..so went back to the store, lo and behold he is stood like a lemon INSIDE the shop nice and warm!!!!!! Swore blind he had been there for 35 mins! and swore blind he didn't see me either outside the store or going past him..Now..who is the one with the eyesight problem?? By the time I got back to the car I was a block of ice, and all hge did was argue all the way home...
Got home did the scanning then cleared up a bit because Emma was coming to cut our hairs. Had a quick lunch and a bit of a breather.
Glad to have my hair cut and coloured, makes you feel tidier.
Tonight we are having:
Fish Cake,
Chips and mushy peas for VT
Green beans for me.
Lakeland parcel arrived this afternoon too all the things I had ordered so that is everything organised now. All over bar the shouting as they say!

No comments: