Sunday 30 December 2007

Usual Sunday ..Bits and Pieces.

Quiet Sunday today, VT let the cat out at 10.30 ish and in again at 4.00ish. Quite a nice day today so I don't think it minded being out. Wonder if it is lonely on its own, but it is sheltered and VT looks after all its food etc. He even took the vacuum cleaner to clean up its cat hairs Bless him..who else would do that?
I did the celebrity birthday quiz, while he was mooching in Maghull. Today's one was Robert Duvall who is 77 on Saturday.
We watched "Hetty Wainthrop Investigates" while having our after lunch coffee and doing our crosswords. It is a good old fashioned detective series with Patricia Routledge and the bloke out of Lost who must be earning millions by now.
The only problem with it is the REALLY annoying theme tune which is a brass band, and really gets inside the brain. It was all I could hear the other night when going to sleep and it kept me awake for ages.
We mmanaged to finish them both with just a tiny bit of help from the Internet.
I made another loaf of the bread mixes I ordered from Lakeland, the Australian ones, and I must admit that I am very impressed. Made a Wholemeal one today, and while it isn't very brown it is a good looking loaf.
Also did some Roast vegetables, with onions, peppers, artichokes which I steam first, and little baby tomatoes.
Also did a Pizza base in the bread makers, very successful too.
So tonight we are having:
Pizza with home-made tomato sauce,
Roasted Vegetables,
Mozzarella or Goat's Cheese not sure which,
Salad with avocado and baby plum tomatoes
Tasty Munchy Seeds.
Yummiest meal of the week...

No comments: