Saturday 15 December 2007

Technology!!!!!

Spent the morning...well the day really doing the Christmas newsletter. It has taken quite a while to organise, since this year we have included some photos to make it a bit more interesting. I have tried to keep it fairly simple because I don't like the ones which are one long brag from beginning to end. So just wrote about what we have done in the year really.
The technology is beyond me so VT did most of the work. I did type it in though!
Today was Delia Secret Santa day too I opened mine this morning, and have got a scarf and a book called Clangers to something else I can't remember. VT immediately picked up the book..it is just up his street actually. It's not about recipes but more about the history of regional food dishes, for example it mentions about Bendicks Bittermints, which originally came from a chocolate shop called Ben Dicks in London.
Tonight we are bacxk to our normal so we are having:
Egg fried rice with 4oz rice,
Stir Fried vegetables, with a sauce of some sort?
Spring Rolls
Be nice to get back to our normal routine!!

No comments: