Friday 14 December 2007

Brrrr Cold Today.

Very cold today, we had to go out this morning because VT had a dental appointment . he has a cracked tooththat needed a filling. So we went to the library first, and then he walked down the road a bit to the dentists. I got a few decent books to see me over the Christmas period and he got some of his local history ones. He rarely reads novels, I read nothing but...
Then we went to Crosby village, and I nipped into Sainsbury's, for the Magazine. While there I got a few items..of course..what do you expect!! Got some Covent Garden soup on offer..and a couple of party boxes for the buffet thingy we have on Boxing Day. Also bought our stuffing, so now we have almost everything we need for our Christmas Dinner.
Tonight we are having:
Delia Smith's
Madras Egg Curry with Spinach and tomato cachumber
2Poppadums, and
4oz of White Rice.

No comments: