Sunday 10 April 2011

Gorgeous Day Again...

Beautiful sunny day today, we sat out this morning for a while, and soon the cats joined us. Little Bobby ws sat on the chair beside me and was allowing me to stroke her beautifully, then she jumped down. Then little Rusty jumped on my knee, and i was stroking her back when I noticed loads of her hair coming away. Obviously moulting, so VT went in and got the cat brush and he had a go with her, then I did as well. Brushloads of hair coming off, no wonder they get fur balls if all that is being licked, and they are both big lickers. They were really enjoying themselves in the garden, seems months and months ago since we had all that terrible snow two or three feet deep.Must say I prefer this weather.
VT went into Crosby because he wanted to go to the Hardware shop. He said it was a lot quieter than yesterday, everyone was out yesterday doing their shopping before the National. I had the winner this year..won £17 for my £1 e/w bet, trouble is my other four didn't get a place, and neither did any of VT's, so we just about broke even, so not too bad and you had the fun of watching "Your" horse running.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with our tomato sauce
Portobello mushrooms, pineapple, meatfree sausage and mozzarella cheese.
Potato and egg salad with baby plum tomatoes
Potato salad for moi and pasta salad for VT.

No comments: