Tuesday 4 December 2012

Phew!!!

Did a bit of clearing up this morning and did the kitchen floor which looks nice now.I got my parcel from Debenhams which was a quick delivery I do have to say. Super firm. i had ordered a new dressing gown, in a lovely dark pink shade made in the Jasper Conran range.  Bought it on a sale day they had last week when everything was 23% off so a good buy.
trip out to Aintree hospital this afternoon. i had really been dreading it because it was for a Thoracic test,
which involved using an exercise bike, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Got there on time for three o'clock, and went in in a few minutes. That makes a change. Had a breathing test first after they had put my electrodes all over my chest and front and attached me to the wires. Had to breathe in normally at first then take a deep breath and let it out as hard as I could. This was dobne about six times. then it was move over to the exercise bike with a big blue mask on my nose and mouth. I had to keep an eye on the numbers and work towards keeping it at sixty. i t got progressively harder till you couldn't do any more. I think it was about ten minutes but it felt like ages.
A bit of a bonus was that the man who was doing the test said when we got to the car park barrier to press the information button give in my name then the barrier would go up. So that saved £3.50.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza from Sunday with cheese and mushroom
egg and potato salad with avocado
potato salad for moi and rice salad for Vin.

No comments: